Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mexico: Puente de Dios, Tamasopo

Puente de Dios is a cool park in huck on the Tamasopo. It was one of the most awesome places I have been in my entire life. It is a class V drop into a lagoon surrounded by waterfalls. There are also under water caves you can swim into that open into awesome cathedrals. Not only is this one of my favorite places, it is hands down one of my favorite rapids I have ever ran. I lapped this rapid countless times. It was a 18ft drop into a undercut boiling eddy with another 20ft exit slide/drop into a large pool.


The Town where you had to park to hike in

They Charge 20 pesos to watch your cars



Me charging off the second Drop




Boofing the First Drop






They Crew Hanging out in one of the Underwater Caves






Me flying off one of the best rapids I ever ran.






Another Lap







Jon in the eddy Between the drops










Jon and his Jefe doing what it does best









Sometimes Jordan Likes to run drops without a paddle












The paddle after he dropped it













Jordan: Look No Paddle











Me on another lap














Adam Charging off the top Drop
















Me entering the second drop















For my last Huck I thought I'd try something special.......


















....Bring back the "Rail Grab"
















No comments: