Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Through the Years... (Photo Dump)

Kayaking has brought me alot of good frinds, experiences, and memories through the years. I had a little extra time on my hand and decided to post a few pictures from the past. Here are a few of my favorites...
This is Bed Time for Lothar on Cooper Creek. This is one of the most fun drops to lap in the Chattanooga area. You can do it all here: Boof, Plug, stomp, or whatever else you can think of.

This is Box Car on the North Fork of the French Broad. It's a real cool drop. This was taken on my 22nd Birthday. Great way to spend your Birthday, Creeking! Especially in the Southeast on June 27.

This is Go Left and Die on the Green River Narrows. This is one of my favorite rapids on one of my favorite rivers. I really like how narrow the final slot I am about to drop through looks.


Gorilla, Green River Narrows. This Drop alwys gets my heart thumping!



This is Oceana on Tallulah Gorge. This is one of my favorite runs. It only releases during the fall and spring. It is always a treat to paddle this fun gorge with your friends.




Worst Kayaking injury I ever had. 14 stiches, broken nose, and concussion.


I really Like this picture. Bald River Falls on Christmas. My friend Joe just got a new camerea and we were driving around taking pictures. I saw the drop all frozen and thought that would make a cool shot. So I geared up, carefully hiked up, and ran it.
MW








No comments: